- STEP 01: Intensive Brightening Ampoule Pack – Vitamin Complex (grapefruit extract, tocopherol, ascorbic acid, folic acid): antioxidant that improves the appearance of even skintone.
- STEP 02: Brightening Wrapping Rubber Mask – Brown Seaweed (laminaria japonica extract, undaria pinnatifida extract, sargassum extract): Supports moisture, improves the appearance of dullness, and elasticity
Algin: Brown algae that increases moisture retention and cools skin
In a clinical study of 20 adults women aged 20-60, the cooling effect of rubber mask stimulated blood circulation and reduced redness:
*Red spots were reduced by 27.4%
*Skin temperature was temporarily reduced by 12.60°F
*Blood flow increased by 2.6%
WHAT ELSE YOU NEED TO KNOW:
Our Cryo Rubber Masks were inspired by Cryo Therapy: a process in which the body is “frozen” at -120°C to lower the body temperature. It is used as a recovery method to reset the body back to a healthy state. Where did the name come from? ‘Cryo’ comes from the Greek word kryos meaning ‘cold’ and ‘Rubber’ is in reference to the 85% naturally-derived ingredients that make up the rubber mask material. Cryo Rubber is an innovative two-step mask set that packs the renewing effect of cryo therapy in an at-home treatment.
How to Use
- After cleansing, massage Step 01 Ampoule Pack into skin.
- Open Step 02 Rubber Mask pouch.
- Carefully remove the film, place the mask on your face, and gently press.
- Leave on for 15 to 20 minutes, then remove gently and massage remaining Ampoule into skin.
- May be left on for up to 40 minutes for maximum hydration.
You can use the remaining Ampoule Pack on your neck and arms as well