- Centella Asiatica is most well-known for its wound-healing abilities. So-called “tiger grass” from the legend where tigers would roll around in the plant after a battle in an effort to soothe their wounds. CICA soothes and reduces skin inflammation.
- Peptide is composed of two or more amino acids that make up protein. This ingredient encourages enhanced skin radiance by helping increase skin regeneration, improving wrinkles, and enhancing skin elasticity.
- Niacinamide is the active form of vitamin B3. It contains brightening ingredients approved by the Korean Ministry of Food and Drug Safety.
- Panthenol is a perfect active ingredient for sensitive skin. When absorbed into the body, panthenol becomes vitamin B. It soothes and restores tired skin and strengthens the skin barrier. It helps calm redness and soothes sensitive skin.
How to use:
- Apply 2-3 drops to clean skin.
- Gently pat into skin until fully absorbed.
- Use morning and night.