This document was last updated on September 13th, 2020.
In this Privacy Statement you can read how we handle your personal data. You can trust us to do this in a careful manner. We think it is important that you are aware of this and that you are not faced with surprises.
Hello My Skin makes privacy a priority of all the users of its site and ensures that the personal information you provide is treated confidentially.
Personal data says something about you. The best-known personal data are name, (email) address, age and date of birth. Your bank account, telephone number, IP address and your social security number are also personal data. A special type of personal data is the special personal data.
2. Processing reason
Of course, we cannot simply request or use your personal data. The law states that this is only allowed if there is ‘a basis for the processing’. This means that we may use your personal data if there are one or more of the following reasons:
– To process your order
– To improve our website
3. Use of personal data
Hello My Skin uses the collected data to provide its customers with the following services:
· We use the following information, in order to process your order: your name, email address and delivery address.
· With your permission we use your data to inform you about the development of the website and about special offers and promotions. If you no longer appreciate this, please let us know by sending an e-mail.
· To make shopping at Hello My Skin as pleasant as possible, we store with your consent your personal information and the details regarding your order and the use of our services. This allows us to personalize the website and recommend articles that you may find interesting.
· If you create a Hello My Skin account, we will store information such as your name and address, telephone number, e-mail address and delivery details, so that you do not have to enter them with every new order.
· We do not (in fact cannot) use and / or store your banking information upon payment, as this is processed by the payment provider you are being redirected to. The payment service provider is in fact responsible for security of your banking information.
Information about the use of our site and the feedback we receive from our visitors help us to further develop and improve our site.
4. Your rights
§ You have the right to request your data that we store by sending us an email. This is also visible when your login in your account.
§ You have the right to make corrections to your personal data when it is incorrect or incomplete. You can also do this yourself in you Hello My Skin account.
§ You have the right to delete the personal data processed by Hello My Skin at any time, unless:
– you have an ongoing matter with us
– you have an open order that has not yet or partially been completed
– you have an open payment, regardless of the payment method
– you have made a previous purchase, then we only keep your personal data relating to your transaction for accounting rules.
o You have the right to object to direct marketing. You can follow the instructions in each marketing email and subscribe.
– offering the possibility to save login details so that you do not have to enter them every time
6. Google Analytics
www.HelloMySkin.com uses Google Analytics to improve our website. This keeps an eye on visitor behavior such as popular pages. The recorded information is only used for statistical insight by us for:
– Keeping track of the number of visitors to our web pages
– Keeping track of the length of time each visitor spends on our web pages
– Determining the order in which a visitor visits the different pages of our website
– Optimizing the website
Hello My Skin website has HTTPS protocol.
HTTPS (Hypertext Transfer Protocol Secure) is an internet communication protocol that protects the integrity and confidentiality of data between the user’s computer and the site. Users expect a secure and private online experience when using a website. We encourage you to adopt HTTPS in order to protect your users’ connections to your website, regardless of the content on the site.
Data sent using HTTPS is secured via Transport Layer Security protocol (TLS), which provides three key layers of protection:
o Encryption—encrypting the exchanged data to keep it secure from eavesdroppers. That means that while the user is browsing a website, nobody can “listen” to their conversations, track their activities across multiple pages, or steal their information.
o Data integrity—data cannot be modified or corrupted during transfer, intentionally or otherwise, without being detected.
o Authentication—proves that your users communicate with the intended website. It protects against man-in-the-middle attacks and builds user trust, which translates into other business benefits.
8. Websites of third parties
We do not sell or share your personal data with any 3rd parties, except the parties involved in processing your order (ex: post/courier)
10. Questions and contact
To view, change, delete and / or other questions about your personal data, you can contact us by sending an email to email@example.com .
We appreciate the trust you place in us and we will therefore be extremely careful with your data. Your data will be protected at all times and treated confidentially in accordance with legislation.
Hello My Skin Team
Laan van Kroonenburg 14, 1183 AS, Amstelveen
+31 85 – 060 2545